If, for the beneficial interest of any person or entity other than yourself, you purchased or otherwise acquired the publicly traded common stock of SeaWorld between August 29, 2013 and August 12, 2014, the Court has ordered that you must, within SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE, either:
- Provide the Administrator, Epiq, with a list of the names and last known addresses of all such beneficial owners described above; or
- Request from the Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to all such beneficial owners described above and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those Notices, forward the Notices to such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and last known addresses of beneficial owners who purchased or otherwise acquired the publicly traded common stock of SeaWorld between August 29, 2013 and August 12, 2014. Compile a list of names and addresses of beneficial owners who purchased SeaWorld common stock during the period from August 29, 2013 and August 12, 2014, inclusive.
Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format following the “Electronic Name and Address File Layout” as provided in the cover letter you received. A preformatted spreadsheet can also be found by clicking here.
- Then you one of the following:
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Baker v. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., et al.
c/o Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 3170
Portland OR 97208-3170
- Email the spreadsheet to info@SeaWorldSecuritiesLitigation.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here.
Questions about the Action and requests for copies of the Notice should be directed to the Administrator at P.O. Box 3170, Portland, OR 97208-3170, by calling 877-893-2672, or by emailing info@SeaWorldSecuritiesLitigation.com if you would like blank copies of the Notice for mailing to your clients.